1. Vixen Vintage - a blog about a vintage living lass in Portland, Oregon. I usually forget to check my favourite blogs for ages unless I have them all bookmarked in the one place, so that's why the majority of my RSS feeds come from blogs. Solanah takes such wonderful photos... I wish I knew how to make mine look like this:
2. Fifties-Fever - my own blog. I actually signed up to that as a test... and never deleted it! It's fabulous, I even have 50s music playing... go check it out!
3. Super Kawaii Mama - Another vintage themed blog. Super Kawaii Mama is fantastic at styling her hair (something I am extremely jealous about), and her wardrobe appears endless. Plus she is fantastic in the kitchen. Super mama indeed.
4. Gives Me Hope - not a vintage blog! It's a site where people post stories about human nature. I cry nearly every time I read it... not because of the kindness of some people out there, but because we live in a world where that sort of thing is rare. It shouldn't be.
5. And finally... Perez Hilton. Because I need my trash fix every day (and it's cheaper than buying trashy mags every week).






No comments:
Post a Comment